for govt. and govt. aided english medium school students
BY A TEAM THAT HAS JOINED HANDS FOR A BETTER CAUSE
Better than a thousand days of diligent study is one with great educator.
In order to become the 1% , you must do what the other 99% won't". Here we do not instruct what to do , we encourage you to do what is best..
Keep working hard until the day you can say "scalpel please"
Get access to better education
AATRUPADAI FOUNDATION, a team that has joined hands to enlighten the minds of government and government aided school NEET ASPIRANTS , aims at providing FREE MORAL and ACADEMIC SUPPORT for 𝗡𝗘𝗘𝗧 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟮 APPEARING CANDIDATES (FRESHERS/REPEATERS) by MBBS STUDENTS.
The Program aims at providing
Exclusive interview with Thanthi TV
The Team of the Aatrupadai Foundation has been invited for a Motivational talk on Neet exam preparation tips on Thanthi TV Youtube live on July 4, 2022.
Join the community Now as a Mentor
The team would like to collaborate with young dynamic volunteers who are looking for a small opportunity to support the young budding medical community.
Your contribution in terms of being a mentor/ providing reference books/ any other supportive tools could lighten the lives of many aspiring future doctors.